Thursday, May 15, 2014

Money, Cash, Moolah, and How to Get It.



Money, Cash, Moolah, and How to Get It.

If, for some bizarre reason, you’re not a member of the 1% (and why not, you lazy, shiftless, bastard) and would enjoy being a self-righteous, smug, douche-bag millionaire living a life of decadence and over-abundance…

Well then, we are likely soulmates!

You see there was once a time when I too was a hard working member of society. Getting up early for work every day, driving in rush hour traffic to get to a job I hated, spending the better part of my life making someone else rich whilst propelling myself to an early grave.

Then the economy went to hell and I was shown the door.

Now here’s the weird part. I discovered that nobody wanted me to remain a hard working member of society. No one wanted me to get up at some ungodly hour and drive in rush hour traffic, to do I job I would likely hate to make some fat-cat rich.

Yeah! That surprised the hell out of me too!

So I started my own business but soon discovered that starting a business costs A LOT OF MONEY.

Then, just when things were looking quite dismal, I ran into a buddy who had lost his job a year before me and also couldn’t find another job. Yet he was driving a new car and dressed in some sharp clothes.

He explained that he made money online and no longer needed to find a job, he simply worked for a few hours a day and picked up a healthy check at the end of the month.

I found this VERY intriguing so I asked him to show me how he did it. He quickly agreed! I like to think he did so because he wanted to help out an old work buddy and not because I had pulled a gun and threatened to… well anyway, on with the story.

So he showed me how he did it. So I started doing it and I started making money too! Very little at first but the better I got at it the more I made.

So to prevent some despicable doofus from pulling a gun on me and demanding to know how I did it, I simply wrote a book explaining how. And today it’s free! So download your copy here.
http://www.amazon.com/Best-Book-Make-Money-Online-ebook/dp/B00JHOW2GU/ref=sr_1_5?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1400161780&sr=1-5&keywords=zackary+richards

No need to thank me, just drop by and say hello when you join the Beverly Hills Country Club
If you found this information help, here's how to learn more
To find additional helpful books then check this out