Friday, January 15, 2016

You’re Going to Lose Your Job

                                             written by Zackary Richards for Ari Communications
I’ve been saying this for years and it’s time you paid attention. When I was downsized in 2009, I went to every interview, every job fair and every mass hiring (there was only one of those) but couldn’t get a job. 

In addition, I was called back for a second interview several times, had excellent references, a great reputation in the industry and solid knowledge in my field. 

But I had one disastrous drawback. I was 50 years old with a wife and kids and needed a living wage. And during those lean years of the Great Recession… 

That wasn’t being offered. 

Thank God President Obama extended unemployment for 99 weeks and offered Cobra to continue my health care. That kept me from going under. I kept telling myself that sooner or later that if I just keep looking and applying, I would get another job. It was just a matter of time and the economy improving. 

Except neither happened. The reality is that there are 15 million unemployed and only 5 million jobs available. The government says unemployment is down but they’re counting part-time, three days a week jobs as full employment. 

Yet the stock market is at an all-time high. Wall Street is presently experiencing the most profitable years in its history. Yet unemployment is rampant. 

Things are getting better, you say? 
Tell that to the ten thousand employees Wal-Mart is getting set to lay off. (see the news article HERE

Now here is the reality. Unless you’re a cop or a fireman or a doctor, dentist or some other licensed professional, YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE YOUR JOB AND THERE AREN’T ANY OTHER JOBS BEING CREATED TO REPLACE IT. 

WHY? Because advancing technology and outsourcing is making middle-class jobs obsolete. Here’s what’s happening right now. 

You need only look around to see it. The 3 D Printer is rapidly replacing all assembly line, manufacturing and construction jobs. 
IBM’s WATSON computer is going to replace all customer service jobs. ALL OF THEM! 

Drones will deliver your mail and packages. 

The Google car will eliminate the need for truck, bus and cab drivers. 

Elance.com is already replacing the need for copywriters and graphic designers. 
Robo-callers are replacing salespeople and debt collectors. 

Software is replacing accounting departments. 

Automatic checkout lanes are replacing cashiers. 

So seriously, how long do you think your job is going to exist? 

Trust me, not much longer. And you’re going to be where I was in 2009. Unless you take action now. 

When I finally accepted the fact that I wasn’t going to get another job, I began to panic. I didn’t understand that being downsized was the best thing that could have happened to me. Because if no one was going to offer me a job, the only option I had left was to create one for myself. 

And that’s what I did. I now have a six figure business and drive a BMW. 
I’m not saying this to brag, I’m saying this because self-employment is the future. 

And I had to learn it the hard way. No one was willing to teach me a damn thing. I went through years of trial and error (mostly error) and nearly filed for bankruptcy.

But I kept at it and slowly turned things around. 

I recently completed teaching an eight-week course on starting an online business to thirty-five students. Many more applied but that was as much as the room could hold. 

When I saw how many needed to learn how to make additional income, I decided to create an online course. This way I can teach everyone who wants to learn how to start an online business, how to do it. 

The basic course is FREE. I’m in the process of creating the videos and ‘how-to’ links and should have it totally completed by the end of this month. 

In it, you will learn everything you need to know to start an online business of your own. None of what I teach is hard, but it is a real job, not some get rich quick scheme or scam. You’re going to have to apply yourself if you want to make money. 

But here’s the thing. I work ridiculously long hours but I really love what I do! I get up in the morning around 10 am. Have a cup of coffee, check my emails and daily earnings, then get to work.

Around 4:00 pm. I’ll get dressed and go out for a bite to eat and some exercise. Then come back at 5 and work till about 9-9:30 pm. I don’t deal with rush hour traffic. I have no blue Mondays, hump days or TGIFs. I work in my pajamas, and only get dressed up when I meet with clients. 

I absolutely love the life I have now and only wish I had known how to do this back in my twenties and thirties. 

So why am I offering this for free? Because I’m beta testing it. I need people to tell me how effective the tutorials are, or if there is a point or two that I didn’t make clear. Or if I didn’t cover something that you need to know to succeed. 

So for those who sign up now, you’ll get the course for free while I work to improve it. Once that’s done, anyone else who signs up after that will have to pay. I think it’s a fair trade. You get the training for free and I get to perfect the course into a top notch product. 

So in closing let me say this. You know, you're obviously serious about this, having read this far and I want to acknowledge you for that. Most people never take the time to educate themselves the way you have.
You're online, you're reading this, and so it's clear you have the commitment and determination to do this now.

So if you want to get on board, sign up now. 

And to show I know what I'm talking about, here's my website
www.aricommunications.com