Monday, January 20, 2014

How to Start an Online Business Video Tutorial

*Note* This was originally posted on my business site http://theundergroundcollege.com but then I realized that most people visiting my business site would already know how to set up a business website whereas those on my social site might not, so I have copied and pasted the tutorial link at the bottom of the page
As most of you know, I have been a voice in the wilderness crying out about the slow destruction of the middle class, and because of that, one of the most necessary things to have in today’s internet economy is a website from where you can make the world aware of who you are and what you have to sell.
There are a number of videos on YouTube that feature tutorials on setting up a word press site but most are out of date as are the methods of construction.
Fortunately, one of the best internet marketers in the business, Brian Johnson (I subscribe to his newsletter,) has created a brand new video that not only shows you exactly How to install a WordPress website he also show you how to optimize it with the best traffic getting plug-ins.
People who subscribe to my newletter regularly receive information like this so if you find this info useful you should sign up. The opt-in box is on the right. 
As a newsletter subscriber I received the link and was about to ask Brian if I could share it on my site, when I noticed that he gave his full permission to all his subscribers.
There are a number of videos included so you might want to get a piece of paper and a pen (and a cup of coffee).
If you’re doing the smart thing and preparing to create an online presence for yourself, this is a great way to get started and be taught by someone who is already very successful as an internet marketer. Here’s the link, enjoy
Zack