Tuesday, January 14, 2014

How to Start Over


   We’ve all thought about it during some point in our lives. Just wanted to chuck it all and start fresh. Sometimes life becomes so miserable and exhausting that you wish you could put it all behind you and begin a life where there wasn’t so much non-stop stress and pressure. A life where you could be happy and fulfilled, a life where you weren’t so damn unhappy all the time

   But that only exists in fairy tales you tell yourself and drag through one soul crushing week after another.

   The thing is, it doesn’t have to be that way.

   You have the power to turn it all around. I know because I’ve done it.

   Several years ago my life was a non-stop horror show. My wife and I divorced after 25 years of marriage, all my savings and investments disappeared in the 2008 meltdown, Then I lost my job, went through a cancer scare, my dog died, the car died, then got involved in an extended battle over the house with my wife’s attorneys. I contracted ulcers, heart palpitations, chronic anxiety and high blood pressure. I couldn’t sleep and couldn’t land a job.

   And each day seemingly brought another emotional, physical and financial disaster that would take years (if ever) to dig myself out of.

   I have come to learn that I am far from being the only person to have gone through situations like I just described.

   Back in those days I often recalled the line from the movie The Shawshank Redemption in which Morgan Freeman’s characters says, “In life you got two choices, you can get busy living or get busy dying.”

   And back in those dark days it could have gone either way.

   Then I came to the realization that for things to have gone so bad so fast there must have been something I was doing (or wasn’t doing) that made such a cataclysmic crash & burn possible.

   So I decided to look into that possibility. And over a period of several years and a lot of hard work I discovered exactly what I was doing wrong and slowly but surely began changing those things permanently so I will not be a victim of those horrible circumstances again.

   And as things improved I realized that I had learned a number of things that were directly responsible for the sudden positive upswing my life was taking.

   It’s been a rough few years. And many are still stuck with seemingly no way out.

   There is a way. I found it, used it and it turned my life around. It will likely do the same for you.

   So I wrote a book on how it’s done.

   The title is How to Start Over: Rebuilding your Mind, Body & Finances.

   In it I explain how the way we think deeply affects every aspect of our daily lives. So many of us fail to realize that certain actions, (many that the majority of us unconsciously do every day,) are responsible for ruining our social lives, our chances for job advancement and the possibility of having a happy, successful life. How, by not eating certain common everyday foods, we are making ourselves obese and a likely candidate for an early grave.

   And most importantly, how drastically the economy has changed (and the very dangerous ways that it has that you aren’t yet aware of) and WHAT YOU NEED TO CHANGE NOW so not to become unemployable.

   This book does two things. It can drag you out of the miserable circumstances you’re presently in AND it can show you how to become the person you always wanted to be and have a life that you enjoy.


   Here’s the link. Go on over and read a free sample