Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Advertising: Get Real Results Online

    I read recently that television ad revenue is down 50%, which really isn’t surprising since viewership has been in a steady decline over the last few years. And those who do watch TV either mute the ads or fast forward past them.

   When I got into affiliate marketing I learned that although TV and Radio ads had once been the most effective means of getting your product in front of customers, now they barely make the top ten in revenue generation.

   The rules have changed, the world has changed and so we’ve got to change.

   Want to know what the most effective means of advertising is?

   It’s e-mail and blogging.

   Surprised? You shouldn’t be. The first thing almost everyone does when they go online is to check their email. It’s the first thing I do and I especially look forward to seeing what’s in my business email.

   Since I market my books online I think it’s only fair that I review and consider offers from other marketers. A lot of it is crap but I have found some golden nuggets that were worth every penny.

   And no, I didn’t get spammed or hacked or had my identity stolen. It happens, yes, but so does getting hit by a car. Because of the financial meltdown of 2008 many everyday people who lost their jobs decided to start their own business and because the banks weren’t financing new businesses, they found the best way to sell their products was online.

   True, it takes a while to get things going, to build a customer base and learn the ropes and during that period a lot of those businesses fail. But if you’re lucky, like I was, you run into people who can point you in the right direction.

   Today, I am one of those people.

   As a writer and publisher I am always looking for ways to improve book sales. And when you want to learn how to do something well, you watch the people who are already successful and copy them.

   Two very successful marketers, Brad Cullen and Brian G. Johnson created two very effective PDF’s on marketing. I purchased them and found them very useful. But there was something mentioned in passing but not gone into in detail.

   But it certainly sounded like something I could use.

   So I did a little research.

   The product mentioned was Market Samurai so I went to the website.

   I understand now why they wanted to keep this tool to themselves.

   It’s simply amazing! Just watching the tutorials alone is a college education in successful marketing. AND IT’S FREE!

   Seriously, every once in a while a product comes along that blows away everything that came before it. Market Samurai is that product. It immediately show you the most effective way to drive traffic to your site and let’s face it without a steady stream of traffic your business is going nowhere.

   Another important factor for a successful business is to find the laser-targeted keywords that will get your business offer on the first page of Google. Market Samurai filters out the non-performers, the traffic landmines and AUTOMATICALLY calculates the best method to drive high performing, low competition traffic to your site. It’s freaking amazing!   

   I will say this without the slightest hesitation. If you are selling ANYTHING on line you need Market Samurai. It doesn’t cost a dime to try and if you decide it’s not for you then let the free trail expire. No Harm, no foul. But I honestly can’t imagine why you wouldn’t want to buy it. I was only three days into the 12 day free trial when I bought it. Honestly, I was afraid the company that makes something this useful and advantageous would be bought out by some giant company and then either pull Market Samurai off the market or jack up the price to something like $997.

   And who knows, it still may happen. So I highly recommend that you download the free trail and give it a try. (Note* when you have Market Samurai gather keywords or have keyword analysis done it may take up to a minute to pull all the information, otherwise it works remarkably fast.)

   Don’t put it off. Download the free trail now and see for yourself just how quickly Market Samurai can build your business. Here’s the link again: