Wednesday, September 11, 2013

New Covers for Noon Relaunch





   My Noon series is popular but successful book marketers have proved that books that have over 500 pages (both of the Noon books do) often lose out on sales because potential readers don’t want to commit to such large tomes until they are sure they like the author’s work.



   I’ve found this to be true because some of my friends suggested I start reading George R.R. Martin’s Song of Fire and Ice Series (Game of Thrones etc) but when I saw the number of pages I decided to pass.

   I got stuff to do.

   I’m sure you do too. But I still want you to read my Noon books because they really are good. (Ten 5 star reviews) so to tweak things a little I’ve decided to split the books up and lower the price. And like George R.R. Martin I’ve decided to give the series a title and call it ‘Revolution in America’. This way if you read the first one, Noon’s Rise to Power and get into it, you’ll have no problem downloading the second of the series now titled Rise of the Scarecrows.

   Revolution in America: Noon’s Rise to Power will be re-released within the week at no charge for 2 days. This way you can download, give it a read and hopefully write a positive review.

   Another issue is that the book’s cover was starting to look a little stale especially in comparison with the ‘Up and in your face’ cover the latest titles are sporting. Here is the old cover for Noon’s Rise to Power.




And here is the new one.



For those of you who have already read the original this new smaller edition will conclude following the I-Man’s epic gun battle with Hans Malibu’s men and Dandelion’s ruthless interrogation of Number 6.

   In the second book Revolution in America: Rise of the Scarecrows, our story resumes with Ignatius and Dandelion beginning a relationship, the murder of one of the Inner Circle, an attack on Noon’s campaign headquarters by the POWERS THAT BE and Madalone and the Scarecrows retaliation that leaves lower Manhattan in flames.

   Here’s the cover:





    Hopefully the first four will be available by the end of this month.

   I’ll make an announcement as to what day Revolution in America: Noon’s Rise to Power will be available for free.

   I hope you will forgive the scarcity of new posts as I am up to my neck redesigning covers, re-editing and republishing the Revolution in America series as well as marketing my latest non-fiction titles ‘How to Write Publish and Market your Novel into a Bestseller seen below:



And my very latest The Marriage Rules seen here: